Unintended Exploit?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

TowerNCT
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Unintended Exploit?

Post by TowerNCT »

On the Morning Sun campaign, Shanghai scenario, once you captured all airfields, the navy air groups (two fighters and two bombers) are supposedly sent back to Japan. However, while playing through to get a head start for my Diff V Rising Sun campaign, I found that if you garrison those air groups onto the captured airfields or the airstrip before the turn you get the event then you keep those groups.

I'm sure this is not intended; can a developer confirm? Has anyone also found this before?
TowerNCT

Re: Unintended Exploit?

Post by TowerNCT »

Also, unrelated to the topic, but I didn't want to post another topic. Does anyone else also notice the loading screen splash, the Yamato battleship on fire rear turret has four barrels?
Attachments
4fildescloser.png
4fildescloser.png (98.49 KiB) Viewed 849 times
4rifles.png
4rifles.png (420.99 KiB) Viewed 849 times
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

TowerNCT wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:13 pm I'm sure this is not intended; can a developer confirm? Has anyone also found this before?
I'm not a dev, but yeah. The trigger's looking for air units, but if landed, those planes are considered a "hangar" (=structure).
TowerNCT

Post by TowerNCT »

@GabeKnight,

Makes sense. Thank You.
Epperaliant
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Epperaliant »

The mission is so easy even on difficulty V, I don't think it makes much difference :D

Return to “Order of Battle Series”