Enemy supply display?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Raptorx7_slith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Enemy supply display?

Post by Raptorx7_slith » Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am

Hi guys, I am really enjoying the game its fantastic!

I have one question though, is it possible to see if the enemy is running out of supply, like when your units show a yellow or red dot. I have a hard time knowing if I cut them off successfully or they don't have enough supply in the tile.

Thanks.

Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Enemy supply display?

Post by Erik2 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:55 am

If the enemy units orange or red it means they are low on or out of supply (cut-off). Check the borders, that should give you a quick visual if units are cut-off from the supply source.
Red units are completely useless in attacks, pull'em back and rest them.
Moving units also lowers efficiency depending on terrain moved through.

Myrddraal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Re: Enemy supply display?

Post by Myrddraal » Fri May 01, 2015 9:07 am

If you press the space bar you can see the supply consumption of visible enemy units and the values of their supply sources, but you won't get the same 'balance' information as you do for your own troops. This is because there may be enemy units in FoW which are consuming supply, so you can't tell how close they are to running out.

But, as Erik has said, once the AI gets low on supply, you'll start seeing the orange and red dots appear on the enemy unit plates. That means that the units are low on supply and will start losing efficiency fast.

Return to “Order of Battle Series”