Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!
Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators
- Order of Battle Moderator
- Posts: 7744
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm
- Location: Norway
That's great, Lukas!
Hope it is not only primary/secondary objectives that can be named. There are so many other interesting place names to add; Flattop and Dick Hills (Okinawa)
- Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:27 pm
- The Artistocrats
- Posts: 3898
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:42 pm
- Location: Belgium
You can name anything you want, but I doubt a spam of these hex names all over the map will look good.
- Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 am
Thank you for this new feature, looks really nice!
will there be a toggle for showing/hiding names on the map?
- Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm
A refinement on that would be to have options for All - All Victory hexes - Major Victory hexes - none.
- Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 am
Excellent, I bow for the development team.
- Sergeant - Panzer IIC
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am
Thanks a lot for that, that's the way !