Different skins

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Post Reply
nono hard et heavy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: Different skins

Post by nono hard et heavy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (291.34 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
Hello. After many tries, i've created a new skin fot the German units. What do you think about this ? Thanks.
Attachments
germany ambush forest.png
germany ambush forest.png (128.66 KiB) Viewed 1338 times

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm working on camouflages for Blitzkrieg and it is hard.
The most difficult thing is to create a simple one-color camouflage. Here are 2 suggestions for the camo used in 1939 during the campaign in Poland.
Both skins are based on the historical camouflages of Wehrmacht units from 1939.
I have a request, please vote which is better and which you want to be available for download.

1- black
2- blue
Attachments
wehrmacht 39 black.png
wehrmacht 39 black.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
wehrmacht 39 blue.png
wehrmacht 39 blue.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1324 times

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Wehrmacht 1940 project of camo below.
Attachments
wehrmacht 1940.png
wehrmacht 1940.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1323 times

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Balkan's campaign 1941 camo (project).
Attachments
wehrmacht 1941 balkans.png
wehrmacht 1941 balkans.png (1023.44 KiB) Viewed 1323 times

Navman2854
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Wilmington DE USA

Re: Different skins

Post by Navman2854 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:58 pm

kondi754 wrote:I'm working on camouflages for Blitzkrieg and it is hard.
The most difficult thing is to create a simple one-color camouflage. Here are 2 suggestions for the camo used in 1939 during the campaign in Poland.
Both skins are based on the historical camouflages of Wehrmacht units from 1939.
I have a request, please vote which is better and which you want to be available for download.

1- black
2- blue
I vote 1- black :)

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Different skins

Post by terminator » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:27 am

The model :
DSCN0023.jpg
DSCN0023.jpg (160.62 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
The Skin :
ambush camo17e_land_germany.png
ambush camo17e_land_germany.png (26.75 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
The result :
Screenshot 150.jpg
Screenshot 150.jpg (488.06 KiB) Viewed 1300 times

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Different skins

Post by terminator » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 am

Another variation :
Panther,_The_Tank_Museum,_Bovington._(11519761726).jpg
Panther,_The_Tank_Museum,_Bovington._(11519761726).jpg (424.42 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
ambush camo17f_land_germany.png
ambush camo17f_land_germany.png (468.24 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Screenshot 149.jpg
Screenshot 149.jpg (495.23 KiB) Viewed 1299 times

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: Different skins

Post by nono hard et heavy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 am

Hello. To Kondi 754, i vote 1 : skin black is much beautiful than skin blue. To terminator, skins are beautiful.

CoolDTA
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by CoolDTA » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:28 am

In Kondi's poll my vote also goes to 1- black.

@terminator: great skins again!

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Ok, wehrmacht 1939 black camo.

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 pm

German skins from Battle of Bulge period.
All camos based on the Leibstandarte PzRgt (KG Peiper) camouflages, December 1944

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Summer '44 eastern front camo.
2nd kompanie, I. Abteilung, 21. Pz-Rgt, 20th Panzer Div., Bobruysk area, Belarus, June 1944
Attachments
summer 1944.png
summer 1944.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1252 times

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Summer '44 eastern front next camos.
1. green - 7th kompanie, II. Abteilung, 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., eastern outskirts of Warsaw, early August 1944
2. orange - an unidentified unit from the 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., Warsaw surroundings, August 1944
The Viking division destroyed 107 Soviet tanks, for the price of 6 own tanks lost during the battles in Poland in early August 1944
Attachments
summer 1944(2).png
summer 1944(2).png (789.16 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
summer 1944(3).png
summer 1944(3).png (750.68 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

Navman2854
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Wilmington DE USA

Re: Different skins

Post by Navman2854 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm

kondi754 wrote:Summer '44 eastern front next camos.
1. green - 7th kompanie, II. Abteilung, 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., eastern outskirts of Warsaw, early August 1944
2. orange - an unidentified unit from the 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., Warsaw surroundings, August 1944
The Viking division destroyed 107 Soviet tanks, for the price of 6 own tanks lost during the battles in Poland in early August 1944

Green, definitely green :mrgreen:

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Navman2854 wrote:
kondi754 wrote:Summer '44 eastern front next camos.
1. green - 7th kompanie, II. Abteilung, 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., eastern outskirts of Warsaw, early August 1944
2. orange - an unidentified unit from the 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., Warsaw surroundings, August 1944
The Viking division destroyed 107 Soviet tanks, for the price of 6 own tanks lost during the battles in Poland in early August 1944

Green, definitely green :mrgreen:
and now?
I corrected this camouflage (compare with the original :wink: )
Attachments
summer 1944(3).png
summer 1944(3).png (717.49 KiB) Viewed 1222 times

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:07 pm

1. Stabskompanie, PzRgt-Grossdeutschland, Romania, spring 1944
2. 3rd SS-Totenkopf PzDiv, east of Warsaw, summer 1944

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: Different skins

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 pm

Hello Kondi. I have just a question : why you don't post an images (like dunkelgrau 07 June 2018) of your skins : ardennes 1,2 and 3; summer 1,2 and 3; 1. Stabskompanie, PzRgt-Grossdeutschland, Romania, spring 1944; 2. 3rd SS-Totenkopf PzDiv, east of Warsaw, summer 1944. I appreciate your skins. Be few want to beware them only for you ? No offense, French tries to make a joke in English, language which I master badly. Fortunately there is Google translator. Thanks.

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Different skins

Post by terminator » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 am

kondi754 wrote:Summer '44 eastern front next camos.
2. orange - an unidentified unit from the 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., Warsaw surroundings, August 1944
The Viking division destroyed 107 Soviet tanks, for the price of 6 own tanks lost during the battles in Poland in early August 1944
I prefer the first orange version. The second "corrected" is too clear in my opinion. I do not know if it is possible to keep the top in the first version and the bottom in the second clearer version.
It was which battle in Poland ?

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:37 am

terminator wrote:
kondi754 wrote:Summer '44 eastern front next camos.
2. orange - an unidentified unit from the 5th SS-PzRgt, 5th SS-Viking Panzer Div., Warsaw surroundings, August 1944
The Viking division destroyed 107 Soviet tanks, for the price of 6 own tanks lost during the battles in Poland in early August 1944
I prefer the first orange version. The second "corrected" is too clear in my opinion. I do not know if it is possible to keep the top in the first version and the bottom in the second clearer version.
It was which battle in Poland ?
Ok, I'll try to do it. Although please explain to me how I should do it. :wink:
I think about battle in the Siedlce area, although it was rather the end of July :wink: , while in August there were fights at Tluszcz, Zabrodzie, Trojany and Radzymin
The Division reported 107 soviet tanks destroyed at Siedlce

kondi754
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Different skins

Post by kondi754 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:17 am

nono hard et heavy wrote:Hello Kondi. I have just a question : why you don't post an images (like dunkelgrau 07 June 2018) of your skins : ardennes 1,2 and 3; summer 1,2 and 3; 1. Stabskompanie, PzRgt-Grossdeutschland, Romania, spring 1944; 2. 3rd SS-Totenkopf PzDiv, east of Warsaw, summer 1944. I appreciate your skins. Be few want to beware them only for you ? No offense, French tries to make a joke in English, language which I master badly. Fortunately there is Google translator. Thanks.
The main reason is that I'm still working on them
Most of my camouflages will be available here (sooner or later :wink: ), some will be unavailable or I will send PMs with links to interested people
The only requirement for this special treatment will be the active participation in the life of this forum

The Ardennes 1,2 and 3 skins below.

Post Reply

Return to “Order of Battle Series”