Order of Battle - lost supply lines

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Kris1445
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Order of Battle - lost supply lines

Post by Kris1445 »

Hello,
I have lost my red lines of territorial demarcation while playing Order of Battle, Road to Burma. In all games/ scenarios I load, I no longer have the red lines. I think something changed with an update - right at the time Sandstorm appeared. Can anyone help fix this?

I've attached a screenshot:

thanks
Kris
Attachments
no red lines.jpg
no red lines.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 819 times
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Re: Order of Battle - lost supply lines

Post by GabeKnight »

I've started Burma Road just now and everything seems okay regarding supply lines/territorial markings. See my screenshot of the same mission (Ledo Road).

Again, I suppose this has something to do with loading savegame files from previous OoB versions. Does this error still occur after you finish one scenario and start the next one?
(You can skip to the next scen using the #igotnukes cheat or simply "restart the scenario" from the options menu)
Screenshot 426.jpg
Screenshot 426.jpg (474.48 KiB) Viewed 785 times
Kris1445

Re: Order of Battle - lost supply lines

Post by Kris1445 »

The lines don't reappear with the next scenario, and I've tried reloading older saved games, starting new campaigns, and changing screen resolution. Other bugs that have come with this are certain units appearing all black (you can see this on the screenshot - special boat services and Chinese infantry) and missing unit profile pictures (just a blank grey slate).

Return to “Order of Battle Series”