New disgusting look of our forum

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: New disgusting look of our forum

Post by bru888 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:43 pm

By the way, image attachment still needs some attention. I had to wrangle the previous post (the answer to Erik's question, hopefully) in order to get two images to show and as you can see, it's still not right. Also, having to leave two lines between image and text, in order to create just one line of actual space separation, should not be necessary.
- Bru

Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:38 pm

So I go offline for a few hours and this whole place changes? I am surprised and very happy. Looks nice, job well done. (The old forum was a bit buggy and producing double posts and error messages, at least for me. Let's hope this one works without hiccups.)

GabeKnight
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by GabeKnight » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 pm

I have to admit the forum looks okay now again. Sure, I'll have to get used to the new pictorials and such, but it's way better now than yesterday.
bru888 wrote: By the way, image attachment still needs some attention. I had to wrangle the previous post (the answer to Erik's question, hopefully) in order to get two images to show and as you can see, it's still not right. Also, having to leave two lines between image and text, in order to create just one line of actual space separation, should not be necessary.
Please, yes, same. As Bruce, I'm depending on screenshots a lot...

kondi754
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by kondi754 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Mojko wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:05 am
kondi754 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:43 am

How old are you? 16?
Not sure how age factors into this, but I'm well above 30. My point is that the forum software can be tweaked further but the main thing is that it's now accessible to much larger audience as more than 50% of internet users are now using mobile devices. Your point of view is a very narrow one. Try to look at it from broader perspective.
I'm sorry, I'm just a generation who uses the phone for what it was used initially, that is, to talk to other people.
On the other hand, we had a good old PC to play the games...
I can't do anything with that :wink:

Mojko
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Mojko » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am

kondi754 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:56 pm
I'm sorry, I'm just a generation who uses the phone for what it was used initially, that is, to talk to other people.
On the other hand, we had a good old PC to play the games...
I can't do anything with that :wink:
No worries, man :wink: . I'm just trying to support these forums and games. Getting more people onboard is always good and discussion forum is one opportunity to get new people interested. I advocated for this change years ago, so I'm very excited to see it happen :D .
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)

13obo
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by 13obo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:32 am

Dinosaurs!

Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 am

13obo wrote: