apparent problem with drop pods

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

greatUnknown
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

apparent problem with drop pods

Post by greatUnknown »

Twice in this game [1.2.0] out of many uses of drop pods I ran into the following problem:

I would select a colonizer and precentor trooper with the ctrl key and drop-pod them to some
location. Usually, they would arrive simultaneously, which is what has always happened until
now.

But twice in this game, so far, they arrived as two separate deliveries. In one case, the colonizer
arrived first, and was immediately destroyed by a xenoform. Immediately after that, the trooper
arrived via drop, too late to protect the colonizer. This just happened again, but this time there
was no xenoform in the neighborhood, fortunately. But I was able to move an ATV between the
arrival of the two items.

I did not note whether or not one or two drop pods were consumed per double drop.

This may be in the same class as the stack-move problem.
mrowka
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: apparent problem with drop pods

Post by mrowka »

Did precentor trooper had alredy his move oints spend when you issued that order ?
This is only my assumption but due extensive use you might just send a freshly build colonizer with full move points and troopers without move points, and it this case this drop order would be ququed and a tropper would be send at the start of the next turn.
greatUnknown
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: apparent problem with drop pods

Post by greatUnknown »

thank you for the suggestion. I'll pay attention to that.

Return to “Pandora : Tech Support”