Problem with Campaign

QVADRIGA : Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

futsukayoi
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Problem with Campaign

Post by futsukayoi »

I have started my first Campaign and have now had two cases where I come out of the game after a race but when I go back in my team status has deteriorated. In one case I had a little damage (yellow) to a wheel and one horse but on coming back in there was much more damage (red) and another chariot which had been in perfect condition now had some damage to one of the cars and one of the horses. The other occasion was similar.

Has anyone else experienced this, is there a fix or is there something I need to do to ensure I save the status properly ?
Manticore8
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Problem with Campaign

Post by Manticore8 »

I don't think that the damage color scheme during a race applies to after race color schemes, In other words, light green damage to a horse during a race appears as yellow damage back in the stables. Similarly, yellow damage on the track means some degree of red damage in the stables. Not sure why it's like this but that's my hunch, I could be wrong. Maybe it would be best to show current yellow and red damage bars during the race, the same as they would show up after the race?
Turnopia
Qvadriga
Qvadriga

Re: Problem with Campaign

Post by Turnopia »

Yes, the color code at the stables is different from races. At the stables, every horse bar is divided in three colors, green is the healthy part, yellow the damage that you recover after resting one race and red the rest of the damage. During a race, the color represents the proportional part from the total that has suffered damage (yellow ~ 50%, red ~80%).
Daniel López
QVADRIGA creator

Return to “QVADRIGA : Tech Support”