Road to Moscow?

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
leci
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Road to Moscow?

Post by leci » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 am

I have completed the easy campaign but was surprised and disappointed not to have to fight the 'battle of Moscow'!

Also, I am disappointed that in battles such as Stalingrad that the game arena is not set in a urban, city landscape.
My directory of Battle Academy Playable Mods & Scenarios at viewtopic.php?f=87&t=43167

Gilles

Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Road to Moscow?

Post by Erik2 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 am

leci wrote:I have completed the easy campaign but was surprised and disappointed not to have to fight the 'battle of Moscow'!

Also, I am disappointed that in battles such as Stalingrad that the game arena is not set in a urban, city landscape.
Agree, I have also finished the additional campaigns without getting a shot at capturing neither Moscow nor Leningrad.

faos333
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Road to Moscow?

Post by faos333 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:23 pm

not very good, on behalf of the developers, I also noticed during playing that some scenarios could not finished with decisive victory, most notably Kursk map, road to my moscow, where I captured alltargets and got a fair victory

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”