Great potential

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
ErosV
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Great potential

Post by ErosV » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:27 pm

I really enjoyed this game, however it has some serious issues still to be dealt with...
One of the first things I'd like added would be an undo button. This type of option is very helpful in these types of games.

Use for the prestige. What's the point of it? I'm hoping that a tech tree of some kind will be added or some use for my prestige will be devised. Just seems pointless at the moment.

There are a few game play bugs as well. Movement on the edge of the map is very buggy, and some of the graphics of the map hide zones that are options for movement. Unable to move or attack in certain scenarios (will list specifics as I come to them)

AI is decent, but unit groups that you keep enough distance from won't move in many scenarios. I'd like a little more responsive AI that reacts to the battlefield as a whole.

I've seen a couple threads asking about a manual, I agree. The tutorial is helpful but a more detailed manual is a must.

I actually haven't played the game as much lately, I was hoping the last update had some interface improvements but maybe the next update will!
I encourage people to add to my list in hopes that the devs will continue to improve this great game!

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”