Prestige after a battle

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
Chris1948
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Prestige after a battle

Post by Chris1948 »

I understand tan the prestige you get after a battle is like your score for this particular battle. Well, apart from the difficult settings, which other parameters are taken into consideration for calculating the battle prestige? Is the causalties of your own troops and the enemy, the number of turns (the less the higher the prestige), the number of reihforcements you called, what? Can someone tell me please!
bobk
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Prestige after a battle

Post by bobk »

Don't see many replies from developers. If you want more prestige, sometimes you can retake the same objective and get paid again.
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: Prestige after a battle

Post by IonutG »

Chris1948 wrote:I understand tan the prestige you get after a battle is like your score for this particular battle. Well, apart from the difficult settings, which other parameters are taken into consideration for calculating the battle prestige? Is the causalties of your own troops and the enemy, the number of turns (the less the higher the prestige), the number of reihforcements you called, what? Can someone tell me please!
Hi Chris1948,

The prestige is awarded based on your performance:
The more resources you use, the less prestige you gain.
Completing secondary objectives is always a good way to increase it.
The more enemy unit you destroy by losing as little of your own, the more Prestige points you will receive.

Cheers

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”