Crashing (iPad mini)

iOS Beta
Evilmonkey
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Crashing (iPad mini)

Post by Evilmonkey »

Hi,

I've been experiencing a lot of crashes recently... Almost every game - even with all other apps and a restart.

I think.. i may be because i only have around 900mg free space on the iPad mini after downloading some other apps... I've freed up some space up to 1.9Gb and it seems to be running better instantly (i'll play a few more times to find out).

Would this make a difference?
Evilmonkey

Re: Crashing (iPad mini)

Post by Evilmonkey »

Update***

I'm unable to complete the Kharhov mission as it always crashes at some point during it.... I must have tried around 10 times to play through it now... It just black screens randomly.. not sure what is triggering it.

Also at different times during the game... I'm only running the game with no other background apps running.
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Evilmonkey wrote:Update***

I'm unable to complete the Kharhov mission as it always crashes at some point during it.... I must have tried around 10 times to play through it now... It just black screens randomly.. not sure what is triggering it.

Also at different times during the game... I'm only running the game with no other background apps running.

Hi Evilmonkey,

We're preparing a new build, it should fix the issue. We'll keep you posted.
Thank you
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

we've added the new build. it's live on testflight.
Evilmonkey

Post by Evilmonkey »

Hi,

The latest build seems more stable and i'm not getting stuck at the same point.

I'm still getting the odd crash here and there... usually it's during the loading screen of a mission.

Killing the app does not seem to fix it but a reboot of the iPad seems to make it work again.
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

Hey,
We think that crash is specific to Ipad mini and Ipad2, since they share the specifications. We have Ipad2 here and we've tested it extensively on Ipad2, but on our Ipad it didn't crash in 20-30 loads.
We'll keep an eye for it, hopefully we'll fix it in the next update completely.

Marius
Evilmonkey

Post by Evilmonkey »

Thanks.

When it crashes it black screens and quits... when i start it again it will get halfway through loading and then do the same.

Weirdly if i double click the home button to view open apps I can still sort of see the old game it has a screen shot of the game just before it crashed... only way to fix it is to restart iPad (killing app does not seem to do anything either).

Return to “iOS Beta”