Which of your games run on a Mac?

If you have any feedback on the web site or any problems let us know and we'll try and sort them out ASAP.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MOSwas71331
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Which of your games run on a Mac?

Post by MOSwas71331 »

In my case, an iMac. You claim "Battle Academy" does. Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time trying to play the demo version and gave up after I found my side's units wouldn't respond to ANY commands I tried to give them.

I tried to ask this question at the time, but I seemed unable then to satisfy your requirements for posting. I appear able now.

I'm particularly interested in the PanzerCorps game. Do you think it will ever be available for an iMac?
scarfacetarraff
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Which of your games run on a Mac?

Post by scarfacetarraff »

I believe I read that Panzer Corps is slated for the iPad first, then for the Mac. No timetable for either. Perhaps, the problems you had with Battle Academy were related to understanding how to manipulate the features. BA runs great on my iMac. There are several Slitherine games that run on the Mac, but most do not. On each individual game's product page, you'll see the platforms the game is released for next to it's box art.
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Which of your games run on a Mac?

Post by IainMcNeil »

We don't support and PC games running on Mac but there are native Mac versions available for a number of games.

Look here for a full list:
http://www.slitherine.com/games_search?platf=15

Return to “Site Feedback”