member login problem

If you have any feedback on the web site or any problems let us know and we'll try and sort them out ASAP.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Adraeth
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

member login problem

Post by Adraeth »

Hi,

it seems that i have a problem logging to my account; when i log trhough unified login and i come back to Slitherine main there is no "Adraeth" logged and i can't see my private page and so my serials; i even tried to log through the panel on the right, but i did not log.
Anyway forum login works

Thanks in advance
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: member login problem

Post by zakblood »

Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

thanks, already done it and even did the reset, but the members club won't open to see my serials
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

log out and clear all cache and cookies, and remove passwords for the site from your browser and retry, just incase it's caching them, if one browser doesn't work, try chrome etc, and see if another is any different for you, as it's working fine here, so maybe a pop up blocker is stopping the process?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Probably you have more than one account. Have you tried to register the game serial numbers?
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Yes i have 2 forum accounts, tried to merge them but without success. I tried to register serial ingame (from splash screen) but I unable to do it, however i already registered them years ago
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Finally i merged the accounts, but i am still unable to see my game list with registered keys; this is not so hurting , considering i already have all keys in notepad version on my pc, but i would like to reedem keys to generate steam keys.

Maybe i am doing something wrong ( i managed to log from firefox, chrome, explorer), but in the upper left corner of the website (slitherine and matrix) there is no username even if the unified log in system declares i am logged.

Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Solved, i would like to thank the online support; i had indeed more than one account, being and old fellow from matrix.

Thanks again
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

glad you got it sorted, make sure you clear your cache and cookies and write them down somewhere or save as an email etc, then re login and save in your browser then you can't get it wrong again, it will do it for you :idea:

Return to “Site Feedback”