BA2 Editor -- Vp menu

Modders can post their questions on scripting and more.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

rwm59
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

BA2 Editor -- Vp menu

Post by rwm59 »

Hello, does anyone help me ? :cry:
(Hope Pip can do this....)
As in the attached image I Upload, I can't reach the mode to change a side from a capture to defend and vice versa.
And, obviously, changing all the "strategy & Tactics" for each side...
On other words : I changed the side of play ( alleluia! found a way with textedit fo Mac fast and accurate! ) but need to change even the VP conditions..
other ways Who must attack defend and who must defend attack . :cry: :cry:
hope I am clear. :oops: :oops:

I has made all the tries pushing buttons of each side, ( maybe something is different with the Mac keyboard as for the deleting actions on a unit of Mac, as I posted yet in the past)
and , even, I can't found a good explanations about the use of this menu options on the various texts found on the web... ( youtube explanations too)

Thanks to everyone can help me ... :o
Attachments
ba2 VP editor.jpg
ba2 VP editor.jpg (185.32 KiB) Viewed 2744 times
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BA2 Editor -- Vp menu

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Perhaps you misunderstand, the Capture and Defend values always apply to side 0. The Side 0 and Side 1 above are only used to control the sides that the plugin will flag as winning.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
rwm59
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rwm59 »

Hi Pip, thanks for the answer.
What am I doing? I trying to "convert " campaign and or battles from the russian side tu German side. In this case I converted the Vistula to Berlin and all run but...
the "order of battle" of the UI is setted on the 0 side which in origin is with Russian side. The battle work and is fine, but Russians don't attack....
AS you has see my knowledge of the editor is really poor, no talk about script that is aramaic for me, so I've request some help to change this.
sorry for boring...
Ric
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Switching the sides is actually a fairly involved task, so I would go with something simpler until you are an editor expert.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Battle Academy 2: Modders Corner”