frontline longest day

Frontline: The Longest day takes the action West, to the bloody beaches of Normandy.
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

frontline longest day

Post by 77630492 »

My download did not give me a complete game manual on how to play. Can I download one.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: frontline longest day

Post by zakblood »

there is no manual as such, so your download is complete :wink:
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Hi Guys,

The manual is ready, we are adding it the next update(ASAP), together with music and a few changes.

Cheers,
Ionut
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

Great to hear that. Looking forward to it.....
AulusRegulus

Post by AulusRegulus »

Hi Guys,
I played scenario Gold and cann´t buyed new units. Is this a bug or is this requred? It is very heavy to win without artillery and airstrikes.
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Hi AulusRegulus,

The only way units cannot be recruited is when you have too many in a scenario and then some units must be destroyed to make room for new ones but from you are describing this does not seem to be the case.
This might be a bug, can you show us an image?

Thank you,
Ionut
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

Has anyone reached the Juno scenario? I've played the gold scenario twice and captured or destroyed all my objectives but I still lose. Any updates coming soon?
Orro

Post by Orro »

I have the same problem. I played "Gold" three times - all the same.
Seleukos
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Seleukos »

IonutG wrote:Hi AulusRegulus,

The only way units cannot be recruited is when you have too many in a scenario and then some units must be destroyed to make room for new ones but from you are describing this does not seem to be the case.

Thank you,
Ionut
Sorry, but in the Gold scenario it's not a case of having reached the maximum allocation of units. You can't buy any, period. Although the program will deduct the points as if you did when you click the unit/airstrike purchase button. The open slots appear at the cities you control and the bomb icons for air strikes, but the action can't be done. A most definite bug and a bad one.
HansDietrich

Post by HansDietrich »

having the same problem with gold scenario, eliminated all axis forces.... no marching orders., and then the ""fog of war"" clouds most of the screen and allies units. I have tried to play this scenario several times..... but the end result is the same. also have played and enjoyed road to moscow. this longest day game is a really a great game, Im so hooked on both games. p.s. some units dont disappear after they have been destroyed, as well as mine fields reappear. an update is on my wish list, gentlemen you have created a great game... lets get it fixed so your fans can enjoy the rest of the game. Cheers :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the fog of war cloud can be removed, just do the mission as asked, then the fog gets removed :wink:
Seleukos

Post by Seleukos »

The fog of war clouds (a nice effect, BTW) are dispelled by capturing the objectives showing the radio signal. Two of these in the Gold scenario.

Yeah, cleared minefields popping up again. I get that all the time too after reloading the saved game. Ditto resetting to Turn 1 and my funds magically increase. Too bad there's nowhere to spend them in the Gold scenario.

Return to “Frontline: The Longest Day”