Battle Changed

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Leonidas048
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Battle Changed

Post by Leonidas048 »

Hello i played the battle of Poltava against my opponent and suddenly when he sent his turn back to me it changed into the battle of Bosworth so i surrendered the game has anyone else has had this glitch recently? Thanks for any replies.
Odenathus
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Battle Changed

Post by Odenathus »

Not dissimilar, I was playing the player-made Pavia when it changed into (I think) the Little Big Horn - we carried merrily on, but it was a shock. I'd put it down to a one-off, as I was playing several other games simultaneously, and I think one was LBH, so you could see how it might happen then. I know RBS mentioned the servers being down very recently, maybe that caused it?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Battle Changed

Post by VPaulus »

Odenathus wrote:Not dissimilar, I was playing the player-made Pavia when it changed into (I think) the Little Big Horn - we carried merrily on, but it was a shock. I'd put it down to a one-off, as I was playing several other games simultaneously, and I think one was LBH, so you could see how it might happen then. I know RBS mentioned the servers being down very recently, maybe that caused it?
It might be. We can roll over to the previous turn. But we would need to know the name of the scenario, players usernames and if it's Pike & Shot or Pike & Shot: Campaigns.

Return to “Tech Support”