30 years war scenarios ?

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Post Reply
Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Hello was againe a little time of from the game and try to fit in. Could anyone please make make me a list which scenarios are 30 years war scenarios.
In the downloadsection you cant see it at the first glance. For the moment i have burried my plans for the 30 years war for Peoples general because i must finally confess this game is the better one.

nikdav
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by nikdav » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi ! micha this is the list i had on my notes !
----------------------------------------------------
Pilgram-Lomnitz, 1618
White Mountain, 1620
Wimpfen, 1622
Fleurus, 1622
Stadtlohn, 1623
Lutter, 1626
First Breitenfeld, 1631
Alte Veste, 1632
Lech, 1632
Lutzen, 1632
First Nordlingen, 1634
Tornavento, 1635
Wittstock, 1636
Second Breitenfeld, 1642
Rocroi, 1643
Lens, 1648

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello Nikdav, thank you 1000 times, this helps. :D

nikdav
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by nikdav » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:38 pm

I forget, Dessau Bridge 1626 !

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 am

Thanks my friend, would be great if anyone could rework this scenarios for the catholic side. Dont get me wrong, i have no religion but i love to play the Catholics.

At least this ones would be nice to have on the imperial side.

Wimpfen, 1622
Fleurus, 1622
Stadtlohn, 1623
Alte Veste, 1632
Lech, 1632
First Nordlingen, 1634
Tornavento, 1635
Wittstock, 1636
Second Breitenfeld, 1642
Lens, 1648

The other scenarios i can play in other games. But having all 30yw scenarios in PAS playable for the catholics would be great. But i know is a lot of work.

nikdav
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by nikdav » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 pm

There is a way to change side with the AI but the scenario must be balanced and tested again,
but it could be interesting reversing side for all scenarios!

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:34 pm

nikdav wrote:There is a way to change side with the AI but the scenario must be balanced and tested again,
but it could be interesting reversing side for all scenarios!
Could you do it ? I can playtest it.

Warlord156
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:56 pm
Location: Sussex Weald, England.

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Warlord156 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Micha wrote:
nikdav wrote:There is a way to change side with the AI but the scenario must be balanced and tested again,
but it could be interesting reversing side for all scenarios!
Could you do it ? I can playtest it.
Hi.
I would be happy to remake my scenario's (Dessau, Fleurus, Lens & Tornavento) playable from the other side, if that is what people would like to see. Just let me know that the scenario's would actually be wanted. I still have most of my research notes and work in progress files. Any remake that I do will be a bit more detailed than the originals, as they were made early in my learning process of scenario making.
Regards.... Warlord156

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:47 am

Warlord156 wrote:
Micha wrote:
nikdav wrote:There is a way to change side with the AI but the scenario must be balanced and tested again,
but it could be interesting reversing side for all scenarios!
Could you do it ? I can playtest it.
Hi.
I would be happy to remake my scenario's (Dessau, Fleurus, Lens & Tornavento) playable from the other side, if that is what people would like to see. Just let me know that the scenario's would actually be wanted. I still have most of my research notes and work in progress files. Any remake that I do will be a bit more detailed than the originals, as they were made early in my learning process of scenario making.
Regards.... Warlord156
Hi Warlord, i cant speak for other people but i would be happy seeing 30 years war scenarios playable for the holy roman empire.

vicco
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:28 pm

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by vicco » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:04 am

+1

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, does anyone know where to find good battle maps for the 30 years war, also for the smaller battles ?

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 am

Micha wrote:Hello, does anyone know where to find good battle maps for the 30 years war, also for the smaller battles ?
Ok, problem solved, found maps in the internet.

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 30 years war scenarios ?

Post by Micha63 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 am

Micha wrote:Thanks my friend, would be great if anyone could rework this scenarios for the catholic side. Dont get me wrong, i have no religion but i love to play the Catholics.

At least this ones would be nice to have on the imperial side.

Wimpfen, 1622
Fleurus, 1622
Stadtlohn, 1623
Alte Veste, 1632
Lech, 1632
First Nordlingen, 1634
Tornavento, 1635
Wittstock, 1636
Second Breitenfeld, 1642
Lens, 1648

The other scenarios i can play in other games. But having all 30yw scenarios in PAS playable for the catholics would be great. But i know is a lot of work.
Ok, i thougth it was no longer useful to wait for anyone will change the sides so made all this scenarios for Peoples General and playable for both sides.

Post Reply

Return to “Scenario Design”