Alma

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

edward77
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Alma

Post by edward77 »

Congrats Odenathus! A really great finely tuned high quality scenario. Terrific variety of units and new terrain. I particularly liked the vineyards. Would have been perfect for my Lobositz. Nearly won at 40% but from then on it was downhill. Next time I shall stay put on the right and send the cavalry to the left wing.
Odenathus
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Alma

Post by Odenathus »

Cheers. I should say that the vineyards are nothing special, merely a combination of Adermar's Summer mod with gallows from the original game and highlights for the bushes from the standard Southern European terrain. There is an awful lot players who want to design can do without getting into the real background nitty-gritty, which I know from my personal correspondence puts off some potential designers from even trying. Ditto the figures: a steady hand with paint.net and you've got any uniforms/flags you want, provided that you can squeeze them into the existing variety of unit shapes, which is very wide.
edward77

Re: ALMA & BALACLAVA

Post by edward77 »

Odenathus, Inspired by your latest scenarios I have had a go at a Napoleonic battle, Eyau 1807. I would like to send it to you via dropbox before submitting it with of course your approval. Would like your comments and any suggestions. Could you send me your e-mail via Richard who has mine and is authorised to give it to you? Not sure you can put it e-mails here. I will try private message too but it does not always work.
Odenathus

Re: Alma

Post by Odenathus »

Sure, happy to take a look, I'm on markterencedotstevensatntlworlddotcom

Return to “Scenario Design”