Playtest - Mohacs, 1526 AD

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Odenathus
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Playtest - Mohacs, 1526 AD

Post by Odenathus »

Would anyone care to playtest this MP scenario with me - I'll need to send you the scenario as a zip file?

It's the battle where the Ottoman Turks beat the Hungarians, so quite open terrain and quite a lot of varied cavalry units. Hungarians well outnumbered in units, but theirs are typically stronger.

Relatively early sixteenth century, so bows rather than carbines and arquebuses rather than muskets, knights, more of a medieval than Renaissance flavour.

If we do start and you decide that it just isn't for you, you're very welcome to drop out with absolutely no hard feelings and settle for giving me a few comments.

One turn a day minimum, more if I have the time.

I could manage two games, one as each side, in the unlikely event there's an overwhelming response of two.

Reply if interested and I'll send you the zip. I don't want to submit it to Richard and find that, while it might look OK, it's hideously unbalanced.

Cheers

Mark (Odenathus)
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: Playtest - Mohacs, 1526 AD

Post by batesmotel »

Sign me up. I've tried Hungarians versus Ottomans in FoG-R so be interesting to try it in P&S.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
dang
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Playtest - Mohacs, 1526 AD

Post by dang »

Can play anytime, have downloaded your scenario from the ingame site, is that enough?
(I never drop out, 1 move per day easy)
Dang

Return to “Opponents Wanted”