deleting old wars scenarios,

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Vargtimma
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

deleting old wars scenarios,

Post by Vargtimma »

Hi,

i have several war scenarios that are dormant, is there any way i can delete them as i've almost maxed out.

also, i can't seem to download the new imperial s[ace marine troop, any help?

also, any chance you can add some new scenarios etc? troops? elder etc?

love the game, its just a bit limited
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: deleting old wars scenarios,

Post by VPaulus »

Vargtimma wrote: i have several war scenarios that are dormant, is there any way i can delete them as i've almost maxed out.
Are you referring to multiplayer games?
Vargtimma wrote:also, i can't seem to download the new imperial s[ace marine troop, any help?
Can you describe the issue? Is the issue when downloading the file, when installing or when running the game?
Vargtimma

Post by Vargtimma »

VPaulus wrote:
Vargtimma wrote: i have several war scenarios that are dormant, is there any way i can delete them as i've almost maxed out.
Are you referring to multiplayer games?

Vargtimma wrote:also, i can't seem to download the new imperial s[ace marine troop, any help?
Can you describe the issue? Is the issue when downloading the file, when installing or when running the game?

yes multi players games, i have about 20 dormant multi player scenarios that i'd like to delete

when i go to the app store, theres no download available for the update

nb, i play the iPad version, is there a reason why theres no option to build your own maps on the iPad?

cheers!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Regarding your questions:
Vargtimma wrote: yes multi players games, i have about 20 dormant multi player scenarios that i'd like to delete
Contact support[at]slitherinhe.co.uk. with the list of the games (map names and opponents username) that you which to delete.
Please note that we can only delete games which the last move is older than 30 days.
Vargtimma wrote: when i go to the app store, theres no download available for the update
I'm sorry, but the last update wasn't released (yet) for the iPad.
Vargtimma wrote: nb, i play the iPad version, is there a reason why theres no option to build your own maps on the iPad?
Only the developers can answer for sure, but I believe the issue is related with device technical limitations.

Return to “Tech Support”