PDF Versions and Boxed Gettysburg Availability

s_wwalker98
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

PDF Versions and Boxed Gettysburg Availability

Post by s_wwalker98 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:05 pm

I have recently discovered your apps and I am big fans of both. The other two that we know are in the pipeline look fantastic as well.

Looking at the two expired kickstarters I see mention of PDF versions of Bulge and Gettysburg as well as an upcoming boxed version of Gettysburg.

So,

Are there any plans to make the PDF version of Bulge available for purchase? Gettysburg?

The wording on the Gettysburg board game makes it sound like it will be widely available. Does that mean that those of us who missed the KS will be able to buy it (direct or via 3rd party)?

Thanks,
Wayne

s_nkarp
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: PDF Versions and Boxed Gettysburg Availability

Post by s_nkarp » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Gettysburg will be produced as a cardboard board game, available for purchase. We'll announce how to buy it when closer to publication.

No plans at present to make the pdf versions available for purchase - will see if I can get you a copy though :)

s_wwalker98

Re: PDF Versions and Boxed Gettysburg Availability

Post by s_wwalker98 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 pm

nkarp wrote:Gettysburg will be produced as a cardboard board game, available for purchase. We'll announce how to buy it when closer to publication.

No plans at present to make the pdf versions available for purchase - will see if I can get you a copy though :)
Thanks!

Return to “Shenandoah General Discussion Forum”