Are we under attack... Or is this board dead?

Redwing6891
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Are we under attack... Or is this board dead?

Post by Redwing6891 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:20 am

Recently I received loads of new post notifications which don't have anything to do with what this board is about. They are either in ciryllic script (possibly genuine Russian) or deal with adverts concerning Russia. First I thought it was a genuine mistake, after several re-occurrences I am getting concerned and annoyed. What is the point of it? Unless it is to test whether the board is still alive? Or to take it over because it serves no longer it's original purpose?

Shenandoah, since the acquisition your fans and customers have waited for some genuine signals that you are still alive and kicking. Could you please now show us this by kicking these strange posts and posters out?

Yes, I have read several 'holding pattern' notes and as I know how disruptive a takeover can be, I was prepared to be patient. But now I am beginning to lose faith. It's been three months! As enjoyable as my affair with 'Bulge' and 'Moscow' was, I am starting to think of it as a fling, rather than a long term relationship. Unless something changes drastically, I am setting my course for distant shores - and it won't be Slitherine products.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Are we under attack... Or is this board dead?

Post by VPaulus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Yes we are under attack. Our web admins are working on a solution.
Sorry, guys.

Return to “Shenandoah General Discussion Forum”