Battle of the Bulge on XBox One is OUT NOW!

Discuss John Butterfield’s Battle of the Bulge: Crisis in Command Vol. 1
Muso
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battle of the Bulge on XBox One is OUT NOW!

Post by Muso »

Hello everyone!
Today is a great day! We are releasing Battle of the Bulge on XBox One!!

Since the game adapts perfectly to the console environment, with its easy-to-play but hard-to-master tactical and strategic gameplay, we believe that the Xbox community will love it as well.

Fight on French soil playing as the Axis in attempt to reach the Meuse river, or as the Allies in attempt to stop the enemy. Use your armoured vehicles, tanks and troops to battle in cities, forests and river edges, each with its unique pros and cons!

Challenge the AI with 6 different personalities or play against your friends with the hotseat mode. Play in 5 different scenarios, each with different rules and strategies, and show everyone what you are made of!

Battle of the Bulge on Xbox One. Out now.

And if you need some help for the basics, we just published a great video that may be what you are looking for, explaining some tips and tricks for the game!

GimbleFIN
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Battle of the Bulge on XBox One is OUT NOW!

Post by GimbleFIN »

Wow looks like really cool game but (again) where is the online multiplayer? :?: There obviously is empty spot on market atm. Not a single proper TBS game with online multiplayer support on current gen consoles, and not too many at previous gen either. Just need to continue playing Dungeon Twister with my buddy, it's awesome even I'm not big fan of that Dungeon theme with Orcs and Wizards etc.

Due being historic nerd on WW2 a online TBS like this or like Combat Mission: Barbarosa to Berlin on console would be my dream come true! :shock: It's not like some COD and selling millions but there definitely are some customers out there waiting one to be implemented.

Return to “Battle of the Bulge”