Missing last moves?

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
thedudeabidez
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Missing last moves?

Post by thedudeabidez » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 pm

You make a move, near the end of the turn, hit send and next move goes to your opponent. Next turn arrives and it's the first move of the next day -- Moscow skips showing you your opponent's last move (to end the previous day), and jumps ahead to start with the first impulse of the next day.

Onviously you can use the review function to rewind back a move and find out what happened, but this is pretty disconcerting.

Anyone else getting this? Both my opponent and I were experiencing it repeatedly in our last game.

thedudeabidez

Re: Missing last moves?

Post by thedudeabidez » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Ok, just had an even buggier last turn issue. Playing the Axis in the full campaign, Soviet moves on T-2, clock advances but showing 20 hours still left in the day. But when I hit continue, I find myself at the start of T-3! 20 hours gone into thin air.

On top of that, a Soviet mech unit appeared out of nowhere in Kaluga, despite the fact it was behind German lines, no such mech unit was nearby, and Kaluga doesn't allow placement of reinf./repl. (This was before Soviet reinf, phase anyway., had just placed the German air interdiction.) Must be a bug, the mech unit is placed strangely half in and half out of Kaluga.

Sent off an error report, but while the mech unit issue is clear, the turn-end one had already happened, and the UI doesn't allow for feedback on a prior turn apparently.

Tigre

Post by Tigre » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 pm

thedudeabidez wrote: Onviously you can use the review function to rewind back a move and find out what happened, but this is pretty disconcerting.

Anyone else getting this? Both my opponent and I were experiencing it repeatedly in our last game.
Yes happens to me also ;)

thedudeabidez

Post by thedudeabidez » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 pm

BTW, the mystery mech unit disappeared once a move was played, that's the good news at least....

s_nkarp
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by s_nkarp » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 pm

thedudeabidez wrote:BTW, the mystery mech unit disappeared once a move was played, that's the good news at least....
Soviet reinforcements to be placed that turn "stage" in the center of the map (which happens to be Kaluga). Never impacts play (though it is disconcerting).

boone737
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by boone737 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm

I started a new thread with this as the issue. It's is a bit annoying.

Return to “Drive On Moscow”