persistent issue - trouble

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

conboy
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

persistent issue - trouble

Post by conboy »

Does anybody know the cure for game locking up after opponent completes deployment phase (i think it's always before I can deploy forces)? I can't seem to isolate the problem - Slitherine says something is working in background that prevents game from working properly. Happens after opponent completes force deployment and I hit playback - it runs !backwards! and then locks up with no way out but to restart OoB. The match is completely locked and I have to get slitherine to wipe it off the server. Any ideas? Comments?
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Re: persistent issue - trouble

Post by adherbal »

This should be fixed in the latest auto patch (v3.4.0). Can you confirm that you are using this version and whether the issue is still present or not?
conboy

Re: persistent issue - trouble

Post by conboy »

adherbal wrote:This should be fixed in the latest auto patch (v3.4.0). Can you confirm that you are using this version and whether the issue is still present or not?
I'm definitely using 3.4.0, last incident was 5/16. Maybe it won't occur again but it seems like that was after the latest version was pushed out. I'll keep watching it but hasn't happened in a couple of days. Thanks for getting back to me.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”