Floating Blank Target Evaluation Box

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Floating Blank Target Evaluation Box

Post by ME262 »

Hello gentlemen, can't upload a PNG file. It's a screenshot of a odd occurrence, a ghost cursor.
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Floating Blank Target Evaluation Box

Post by bru888 »

The forum allows only certain photo types but PNG is one of them. However, it also limits the size of an attached file and PNG files tend to be much bigger than their JPG counterparts. If you did a screenshot (F9) in OOB for this, it usually produces both versions in the Screenshots folder. Try uploading the JPG version instead or, if that's not available, try putting the PNG file in a compressed ZIP file and see if that works for uploading here.
- Bru
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by ME262 »

thanks Bru. here is the photo.. had too crop it... way to large to upload. no other issues with game.. just an odd thing lol
Screenshot 10 (2).png
Screenshot 10 (2).png (379.01 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by ME262 »

p.s. no other enemy units near by, was using #orbitalcommand to disable FOW.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

OK, thanks. As you can see, I renamed the thread accordingly. I seem to remember seeing this reported before but it's a bit rare. The developers will see this thread and act upon it as they deem advisable but you may not see any direct response here on an issue like this. Thank you for reporting it.
- Bru
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by ME262 »

hello again BRU, this strange occurrence only seem to happen when playing KURSK.. PanzerKrieg.. very large map.. during this particular scenario the AI spent a vast amount of time calculating..(turns 15 thru 18).so perhaps there is some evidence that the larger maps can create some issues? hopefully these observations may help in some way. I did save, and rebooted the pc to dump the cache..just to continue the game.. other than this small issue the game plays very well, look forward to the desert 8) ( smaller maps = no issues)
Navman2854
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Navman2854 »

Guys, I've seen this before also just not only in the Kursk scen but others. That being said, I do think it's in the Panzerkrieg DLC. I usually just do a save, exit to Menu then come back and voila, issue resolved. Haven't really noticed any commonality yet..... :roll:

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”