Page 1 of 3

OOBWWII 2.9.9 Inactive icons game to Mod

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:15 pm
by bcnkor5
1-example photos INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME:
stats_land_1024.png
button_field_1.png
button_cargo_high_1280.png
queue_tab_3_1280.png
queue_tab_4_1280.png

1-Folder with images that do not work in the Mods folder (INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME).
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5zent ... 7-2016.rar
-----------------------------------------

2-BUG found:
The Battle of Britain official mod: Is a bug correct vision video banners>> German.ogv or English.ogv flag is not seen only is American.ogv flag video
ROOT: C:\Users\usuario\Documents\My Games\Order of Battle - Pacific\Mods\The Battle of Britain\Video\AI\germany.ogv and England.ogv
Note: downloaded (Mod Official The Battle of Britain) and tested again in July 22 2016

3-Add a slider to see the full load of aircraft in a hangar, improved Changed loading of the carrier and airport, so do charge more Real Aircraft Carrier in the MODs
Example:
CV SUPER Shinano = More real real MOD 5 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) =CV SUPER Shinano 120 planes,CV SUPER Midway 130 planes
CV BIG = More real MOD 4 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) = CV KAGA 90 planes,CV Enterprise 90 planes
CV = More real MOD 4 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) = CV Soriu 71 planes, CV Saratoga 73 planes
CVL = More real MOD 3 squadrons of aircraft (original game 2) = CVL Ryujo 36 planes
CVE = More real MOD 2 squadrons of aircraft (original game 1) = CVE Taiyo 27 planes,CVE Casablanca 28
CVE = More real MOD 2 squadrons of aircraft (original game 1) = CVE Avenger 15 planes
Hangar = More real 6 squadrons of aircraft (original game 6)
Foto: 0000000000Capturar-1.jpg

4-Another important thing missing in the game, is that scenarys can view the folder (scenary) at first if you play (country) with Japan, America, Chinese etc ... for you know and see who you play on stage at first sight. Would have to put a flag or the name of the country you play.
Example photo: To know who you play that scenario at first sight.png

Example images in the last post:
5-Implementing a switch in aircraft rocket or depth charge, several planes have those options in WWII.
6-Factories for bombing, the main objective of WWII bombers
7-Other idea Units Police and Partisan For scenary partisan war.
8-New unit Minesweepe: to remove or put sea mines.
9- Commandos and frogmen transport submarine, for attacks Coastal Command
Note: Some sabotage a ship in WWII did the frogmen and commands (sabotage coastal artillery).

10 The game would also have an option to buy structures for defense: Bunker, Coastal Artillery, Radar, etc...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order of Battle Series Minimod Download Update v2.6.7 107 MG Adapted WINTER WAR
http://www.mediafire.com/download/08xcu ... +Spain.rar

WINTER WAR Translate to Spanish- Mejor Traducción Order of Battle Winter War a Español
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bnm4z ... panish.rar


NEW Update Order of Battle WW2 Blitzkrieg
http://www.mediafire.com/file/28ubt7f0z ... zkrieg.rar


INFO minimod
New Minimod OBP, graphics by bcnkor from Spain.
A-Counters-flags-video flag.ogv-Emblems etc...
Installation: In the installation root of the game are only images does not affect the game engine.
B-Added folder with BUG images that do not work in the Mods folder (INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW Minomod by bcnkor from Spain:
Strategic Command WWII War in Europe
http://www.mediafire.com/file/37mm2oxm7 ... +SPAIN.rar
info game http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1252
-----------------------------------------------
Other
REAL MEGAMOD - PanzerCorps GOLD v1.30 by BCNKOR SPAIN
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=70418
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:20 pm
by bcnkor5
Example. The 3 images below do not work in any Mod, nor do they work with any update

00 PC Order of Battle Series INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME 7-27-2016
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5zent ... 7-7-2016.r

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:55 pm
by bcnkor5
1-Very important for the creators of the game: We Need this add a slider to lower cargo areas, and more landing strip>>>
Improved Changed loading of the carrier and airport, to more real Mods.
Example image:


Information Point One to RealMods:
Remember that a seaplane also has a unit in load CV.
CV SUPER Shinano = 5 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) =CV SUPER Shinano 120 planes,CV SUPER Midway 130 planes
CV BIG = 4 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) = CV KAGA 90 planes,CV Enterprise 90 planes
CV = 4 squadrons of aircraft (original game 3) = CV Soriu 71 planes, CV Saratoga 73 planes
CVL = 3 squadrons of aircraft (original game 2) = CVL Ryujo 36 planes
CVE = 3 squadrons of aircraft (original game 1) = CVE Taiyo 27 planes,CVE Casablanca 28
CVE = 2 squadrons of aircraft (original game 1) = CVE Avenger 15 planes
Hangar = 12 squadrons of aircraft (original game 6)

historical data:
Remember that a seaplane also has a unit in load CV.
CV SUPER Shinano 120 planes
CV AKAGI 70/90 planes
CV KAGA 70/90 planes
CV Zukaku 72/84 planes
CV shokaku 72/84 planes
CV Soriu 71 planes
CV Hiryu 73 planes
CV Unryu 50 planes
CVL Ryujo 36 planes
CVE Taiyo 27 planes

CV SUPER Midway 130 planes
Clase Essex 90/100 planes
CV Enterprise 90 planes
CV Hornet 90 planes
CV Yorktown 90 planes
CV Saratoga 73 planes
CV Ranger 86 planes
CV Lexinton 91 planes
CVE Commencement Bay 34 planes
CVE Casablanca 28 planes
CVE Avenger 15 planes

GER CV Graf Zeppelin 50 planes (20 Me 109T,20Ju 87E,10 Fi 167 Torpedoes).
ENG CV Illustrious fighters 1940: 15 Fulmar and 18 Swordfish = 33 to 57
ENG CV Implacable 81 planes ENG
USS CVE 24-30 fighters and bombers organized into one single "composite squadron".

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:00 pm
by WWII44
so how does one install this, putting it in the mods folder does not work

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:54 am
by bcnkor5
WWII44 wrote:so how does one install this, putting it in the mods folder does not work
In the installation root of the game are only images does not affect the game engine

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:40 pm
by Yolo911
bcnkor2 wrote:
WWII44 wrote:so how does one install this, putting it in the mods folder does not work
In the installation root of the game are only images does not affect the game engine
Could you try rephrasing that please? I didn't comprehend any of it.

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:16 pm
by bcnkor5
Yolo911 wrote:
bcnkor2 wrote:
WWII44 wrote:so how does one install this, putting it in the mods folder does not work
In the installation root of the game are only images does not affect the game engine
Could you try rephrasing that please? I didn't comprehend any of it.

Yes:
1-unrar
2-Order of Battle - Pacific_Data
3-copy to
c:\ Installation Path YOUR GAME \Order of Battle Morning Sun\
4-overwrites all

Note minimod: Only images does not affect the game engine.

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:43 am
by WWII44
so there are no new models in this?

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am
by bcnkor5
WWII44 wrote:so there are no new models in this?
Regrettably Not yet, the game Order of Battle Pacific is closed to new units MOD. The panzer Korps was much better to be able to improve the game, Explained below:

Images My panzer Korp RealMod translate to Spanish, buy new units and buy Structures: New Units German AT airborne, German AT rifle, German Morter, German Branderburgs (Comandos),Snipes, Skiers, Climbers, SS waffen, panzerchreck, Panzerfaust, luftwaffe, FrogMan etc.

I will add the police unit for a mod scene to rescue prisoners or partisan warfare in a city. Or the Luftwaffe unit, protecting airfields.

With this the game changes as the day to night:
IMAGES

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:56 am
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: Images My panzer Korp RealMod translate to Spanish, buy new units and buy Structures: New Units German AT airborne, German AT rifle, German Morter, German Branderburgs (Comandos),Snipe, SS waffen, panzerchreck, Panzerfaust, luftwaffe, FrogMan etc. With this the game changes as the day to night...
Hi bcnkor2!

Images looks very nice, but where can I find the mod for Panzer Corps?

Do you have please a download link, or can you please upload the MOD?

Thx in forward!

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:14 am
by bcnkor5
Magic1111 wrote:
bcnkor2 wrote: Images My panzer Korp RealMod translate to Spanish, buy new units and buy Structures: New Units German AT airborne, German AT rifle, German Morter, German Branderburgs (Comandos),Snipe, SS waffen, panzerchreck, Panzerfaust, luftwaffe, FrogMan etc. With this the game changes as the day to night...
Hi bcnkor2!

Images looks very nice, but where can I find the mod for Panzer Corps?

Do you have please a download link, or can you please upload the MOD?

Thx in forward!

I can not because it is a version (copyrighted) adapted by my to other mods and Spanish not English. I put it just an example to make it look that can greatly improve and Order of Battle Pacific if the game makers want them. The game has to be adapted to the reality units, to make real maps in MODS, what is missing in this game OBP.

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:36 pm
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: I can not because it is a version (copyrighted) adapted by my to other mods and Spanish not English. I put it just an example to make it look that can greatly improve and Order of Battle Pacific if the game makers want them. The game has to be adapted to the reality units, to make real maps in MODS, what is missing in this game OBP.
Okay, I understand! :wink:

But if you want, you can upload the MOD for my private use, and tell my the d/l Link (maybe incl. password) in a PM for example.

The language is not the problem...

Maybe is this possible?

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:37 pm
by bcnkor5
Magic1111 wrote:
bcnkor2 wrote: I can not because it is a version (copyrighted) adapted by my to other mods and Spanish not English. I put it just an example to make it look that can greatly improve and Order of Battle Pacific if the game makers want them. The game has to be adapted to the reality units, to make real maps in MODS, what is missing in this game OBP.
Okay, I understand! :wink:

But if you want, you can upload the MOD for my private use, and tell my the d/l Link (maybe incl. password) in a PM for example.

The language is not the problem...

Maybe is this possible?
I can not but thank you for your interest in the mod.

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:02 am
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: I can not but thank you for your interest in the mod.
Okay, but it´s a pity... :(

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.2.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:45 am
by bcnkor5
It could also create a MOD WWI, if you could add new units as in Order of Battle.


Example Image: My adapted MiniMod WWI in Panzer Korp and Worl WAR II (play all world).

Original Creator Mod:
WWI
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47239
Worl WAR II (play all world)
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=67371

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm
by bcnkor5
Magic1111 wrote:
bcnkor2 wrote: I can not but thank you for your interest in the mod.
Okay, but it´s a pity... :(
Magic1111: A gift that I can share as everything is my job
Download MiniMod-Panzer Korp-bigunits-by bcnkor
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=70418&p=593072#p593072

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:39 pm
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: Magic1111: A gift that I can share as everything is my job
Download MiniMod-Panzer Korp-bigunits-by bcnkor
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=70418&p=593072#p593072
Oh, very nice! I like the pictures, many thx! :D

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:03 pm
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: Note minimod: Only images does not affect the game engine.
Okay, but what should I do with this folder "00 INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME"? Activate? Delete?

Is this folder only for information? I don´t know....

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:28 pm
by bcnkor5
Magic1111 wrote:
bcnkor2 wrote: Note minimod: Only images does not affect the game engine.
Okay, but what should I do with this folder "00 INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME"? Activate? Delete?

Is this folder only for information? I don´t know....


"00 INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME"? Clear, is just information for programmers of the game to activate it in the next updates, because they are not active in the area of MOD and do not work in the game. The Panzer Korp is much better because you can add improvements to the MOD but not OBP v2.2.5

Re: New MiniMod OBP v2.5.5 and Inactive icons in the game to

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 am
by Magic1111
bcnkor2 wrote: "00 INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME"? Clear, is just information for programmers of the game to activate it in the next updates, because they are not active in the area of MOD and do not work in the game.
Ah, okay! Only for information, then can I delete the folder! Thanks for clarifiying!