@Duplex: Thanks for the excellent scenario. I played it through and there were no bugaboos -- just right.Duplex wrote: ↑Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:14 amUpdate v1.1.3 for Berlin 1945:
- Location names added for some airfields
- airfield added, another one moved
- more German planes in hangars
- aviation fuel trigger tweaked
- more decorations lol
- Biesdorf hex linked
- American planes moved
- more American planes
- more deployment/undeploy hexes for US planes
- other minor fixes and tweaks
All, this is a fun scenario. I played it head-on with main attack from the NE, with flanking attacks from the East and SE. Strongly recommend you take that secondary objective within the allocated time frame. Might be fun to do the attempt to surround. You will make it easier if you have some engineers for fighting in the city.
All in all, a fun scenario, well designed and implemented. Thanks again, Duplex!