Streaming problems

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Streaming problems

Post by CptAlatriste » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:11 am

When I stream with my Laptop I have every 2 or 3 turns a Freeze!! Steam problem or Laptop problem??

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Streaming problems

Post by zakblood » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 am

could be either,

How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8)
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

only one way to find out

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Streaming problems

Post by JosephM » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello CptAlatriste,

Sorry, when you say you are Streaming, are you using a cloud service to run the games? We have not tested cloud-based storage, and we know that even installing to external hard drives can cause issues, but if you are Streaming then it can be a variety of issues, even connection issues, so we always advise that regardless of if you are using the Standalone version or the Steam version, that this is installed to and run from the default internal hard drive (usually the C drive)

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”