Sigfried

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Sigfried

Post by CptAlatriste »

Well the system don`t understand that Sigfried has two Life! (To long with only one :D ) I just hit Sigfried with a "5" one lost, and the system bug the game (Capture the Flag vs Radar 231)
I think this bug ( Burning Pz IV and Jeep) is a malfunction by explosion (Just an Idea) Shells, Grenade, Rifle grenade, mortar :wink:
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Sigfried

Post by radar231 »

That situation happened twice now in multiplayers games.

The first time was in the mission ' The House by the River ', playing GE of, course, and since there is not many ways to hide your unit on the first turn, most of them are deployed in open terrain. The US started his turn by firing a riflegrenade at Siegfried and made a direct hit and then on the subsequent roll Siegfried was wounded and when it was turning around Siegfried stayed in the air floating :shock: and the game froze :(

The same thing happened in ' Capture the Flag' , again Siegfried was hit by a riflegrenade and got wounded on the next roll and stayed in levitation over the board and then no way to go back to the game after that :|

DId I mentionned that a hit by a riflegrenade was the cause and only on Siegfried, not any other units :mrgreen:

Pls fixe this bug :wink:

J. 8)
dox44
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by dox44 »

in honor of your problems with Siegfried. i'm adding a "super siegfried" card to my board game.

two lives for Siegfried if he's on the board.

thanks
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Well, just found out that Siegfried can't be used in any game because if he get wounded, the game froze. Today Siegfried got shot at by a simple rifle and the same thing happened, when he is flipping over to the wounded side, he levitates on and on. :(

So far we can't use : magnetic/sticky mines, Siegfried, load units into vehicles. Others are : firing through windows and doors from afar : a good thing or not. ????? Throwing out grenades when the unit is inside a building. The card Driven Back : when hit and no room for the targeted unit to move back, it moves forward instead !!!

All the above are from multiplayer games.

Hoping for a good patch soon. :wink:

J. 8)
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

I fixed the problem with Siegfried: it was due to an incorrect setting of the back side.
If you quit the application and restart it (while connected to the Internet), you should have it fixed now! (It will surely be fixed in 1.35).

I'll try to inspect the other problems. In the meantime, I'm happy to say that we almost solved the problem of cheating in multiplayer: in the new version you will probably already find that it will be impossible to cheat the system (at least, it will be impossible to cheat as people do today, and very hard to do it any other way. :D).
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

I make a small scenario to test alone (Inside the editor) many thing..
Siegfried move but cannot shoot! ...DONE!! :D
When you play two cards on a unit, the game crash!!
GL doesnt work
Move without penality in terrain doesnt work
The rest ist OK... :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”