Hidding problem

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Hidding problem

Post by CptAlatriste »

I cannot hide Rangers and Bazooka in a "The house by the river" game against Radar231....I think it s a problem because I have too much equipment ! Normally the hide Button is on the right side on the Botton file..With too much equipment It`s disapear! :D :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Hidding problem

Post by zakblood »

yes it seems now the rangers carry so much stuff, they forget to bring along there blankets to hide under, use some stuff and there blankets come back mind you, but reported it anyway, thanks :wink:
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by radar231 »

Ref CptAlatriste post, I did sent a report while deploying my units. We are playing an other ' The House by the River ' and this time I am playing with the Rangers and I can hide my recces in that game, but didn't took too much equipments tho.

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Then I blew up the building with Oddball, the building came crashing down and next turn the game froze :shock:

J. 8)
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Hi!

I reported this bug to the developer in charge of the UI: it's probably because the ranger unit has too much stuff. I'll be able to tell you more once we have analyzed the issue.

Thank you for reporting this!

PS: What happened with the freeze, exactly? Is the game still in that state?
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Sometimes the game just disappered all together, even in your challenges screen, like it never existed, and other times it goes to the screen with a blown tank, an US jeep outside the board etcetc, as if we had use sticky/magnetic mines.

J. 8)
Last edited by radar231 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Yes, there is a confirmed bug about this. We fixed it today. It will be all ok in 1.39!

A big thanks for finding these very elusive cases!

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”