Bug on outta here

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Waltero
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Bug on outta here

Post by Waltero »

Waiting for some positive feedback. Would be nice to see something positive in the forum, other than bug reports.

Topic for bug reports?

The open Forum does not have a nice flow to it...reflecting upon the game...
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Bug on outta here

Post by zakblood »

it's an open beta so that's the way of them tbh, sorry about that
Waltero

Post by Waltero »

No need to be sorry. Don't you think this might reflect on the game?
Hopping into a forum that is full of bug reports is not going to reflect well on the game...way to entice newcomers...just saying.

Double take- my mistake. Did not realize we were going back to beta.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great game, and I know you guys are working your arses off (good job)!
I was recently invited to join in on the fun (new and improved game). First place I enter is the forum, upon first glance I see nothing but bug reports...thanks but no thanks (thanks for asking), I'll wait for the finished product.

It would behoove you to clean it up around here. I will try and do my part...positive posts from now on :wink:

BUGGERS BE GONE!
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Thank you, Waltero! It's nice to see you on board again ;)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

public beta's was done as it includes a larger number of players and when open as well it's plain to see what goes off, as hidden is always smaller and then the buyers don't get to see or have any comments or thoughts on it, so imo is better, but yes also agree it does show up as how you describe it as well, but on the whole in the end it will improve it for everyone so as always it's catch 22

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”