1.39 beta

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: 1.39 beta

Post by zakblood »

have left the game and not cancelled it so you can maybe look at it as well :wink:

as i can't get passed it, and don't wish to start over either, as i've another one ongoing as well, no score also work on the beta version as none have been updated since i've tested it, not that it matters to me either
Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Rosseau »

Thank you zakblood from the whole community on your detective work. Also, hope you are feeling okay, as I seem to remember you had a lot of back problems or something.
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

Rosseau wrote:Thank you zakblood from the whole community on your detective work. Also, hope you are feeling okay, as I seem to remember you had a lot of back problems or something.
+1

Yes, thank you for all of the testing you have been doing. :)
Richard
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks, and yes backs no better no worse, have it for life so will have to live with it m8, some days are better than others, don't like cold or wet or damp weather, but tbh there's plenty worse off in the world so can't complain either
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

zakblood_slith wrote:fired main gun and taken out tank shown in front of it, now i had the ability to fire my secondary weapon but it says no valid target but Clint is at the side of my tank and i hit him there with the MG last turn with no problem, so reported as something is wrong
Hi, Zakblood!

This seems to be ok! Otto has a Crew damage: he can only fire with one weapon.

Thank you for the reports, we fixed the Repairs bug (but could not replicate the assault that pushed your Puma out of the map :( ).

New version incoming!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

will retry harder in the next version, thanks

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”