The developers are still alive!

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

The developers are still alive!

Post by visualrob »

Hi guys,

I would personally like to apologize my absence in the last few days from this forum. We are doing so many things at once (iOs, expansion...) and we had to keep up with all the (very welcome) new influx of players that arrived when we released the cards update.

Tomorrow, I will spend a few hours addressing to the open issues in this forum, replying to the PMs that have accumulated in my Inbox and collecting your suggestions.

Also, if you have any further question on the new developments/plans for HoN or any other aspect of the game, feel free to write them in this thread and I'll do my best to respond.

Thanks for your patience and your help!

Roberto
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: The developers are still alive!

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the cards :wink:
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by CptAlatriste »

Great to read you again!!..I really thought ..... :( :( ...(something bad) :(
Radar and myself testing "BIG" scenarios for the community....Tell you in time :)
We need new blood here.
German Fallis / German Mortar/ Observer for both side / Possibilities to "take a drive" with a Halftrack/Sdkfz...Should be a good start.
The rest? New Tanks? British Rogue and Units.
For more fun new tiles,new elements (Bocage, Road, Woods, freeplace) for purpose of new scenario...and the possibilities of "Reínforcement"! I could make great new scenario....
Cu
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

We are definitely going to publish a new expansion very soon. This time, it will only have some (very) cool new units and mechanics.
After the iOs version is published, we plan to create a bigger DLC with new maps/units and playable campaigns.

The possibility of reinforcement is a really nice addition! I should talk about it to the rest of the team.
There are surely some design issues to solve: where are the reinforcements coming from? What if those squares are already occupied?

That's why in the video game solo campaign we introduced "frozen" units, which cannot be shot/moved until some condition happens.

Unfortunately, the editor does not allow, at the current stage, to create secondary conditions, so you can't use this feature for now. :(
If you have a scenario that you'd like to spice up with a frozen unit, just post the XML of the scenario file on this forum and tell me which unit you'd like to freeze and which condition should unfreeze it.

I'll modify it and give you an updated XML.
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

thanks for the cards :wink:
Thanks for holding the fort so professionally! ;)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

well you know where i'll be if and when your ready for any testing boss :wink:
drengy@me.com
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by drengy@me.com »

I'm very happy the Mac and iOS versions are coming! I'm available to test both. I have use both a Mac laptop and desktop, and have 3 different iPads I can test on (mini, Air 2, and 12" iPad Pro). Please keep me in mind if you need any additional testers.

Thanks.

Lee Stanford
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Hi, drengy!

The iPad test is ongoing. Are you on board? If not, I'll kindly ask Tamas to put you in.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”