New Stuff

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

New Stuff

Post by CptAlatriste »

Hello, somebody here? Hallo, Juhuhuhuuuuu.... :D
No?
Ok, I will be happy to knows when we will have a few new Units (To beat the Rangers), new tiles and possibilities for the Editor...
Well , hopping of an answer
Cpt.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: New Stuff

Post by zakblood »

as per road map latest post,
what are our plans for the future? Here is the answer:

Mac Version: we have been asked repeatedly for a Mac version, and now we have it, and we’re going to publish it soon! We'll give you a more specific date as soon as possible.

A brand new DLC for Germans, which will be even better than the Rangers expansion. It will add new units, abilities and mechanisms (like firing arc, for example!).

The iOs Version: we have finalized the version and the beta is imminent! The release date for iOs will depend on the issues we find in the beta-test (we’re pretty confident that it should go smoothly) and on apple’s approval process, but we think that the first half of July is a very reasonable and realistic estimate.
Both the Mac and the iOs versions will be fully compatible with the PC version. Even your scores and progress are synchronized: so, you can start a campaign on PC and continue it on your iPad. And, of course, multiplayer is cross-platform, so you'll be able to use your iPad to play against an opponent on a PC/Mac.

We also have some new improvements in mind, but first we want to finalize these three points, since they're all planned for the very near future.

In the meantime, as always, we are open to your impressions and suggestions.

Do you like the cards and the new additions? What would you like to see in the game? We're listening!
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Ok! The cards YES....(Infortunnaly some are not working like the Board game, but they are ok)
Miss the Opportunality feuer Card and the "Achtung minen" one.
ABviously the Jabos and ARtillery Cards, or some of them, will be great.
I hope we will find in both army a medic, mortar and obesrver.....
The possibilities to TRANSPORT units.....
The editor need new independant element..Bocage, Clear terrain, Woods, Roads element, bridges (Wooden one), the cows and civilist,...... and the possibilities of reinforcement (like the Board game)- I could create great Scenarios...
British troops will be fine...
And at least....M10, Panther and Tigers.........
Ready to test the Ipad...:D
Biffa
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Biffa »

I hear you, you would think that with the no brainer-boardgame expansions already in existence, that don't even need any real concept work, making this game more exciting should be a breeze.

But no...

...I bought this game expecting them, and that was Christmas!
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

@biffa....Play online ...you will see...enough stuff for fun....and nightmare :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”