Questions Translation to Spanish and unlocking Heroes

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
bcnkor5
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Questions Translation to Spanish and unlocking Heroes

Post by bcnkor5 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Questions:
1-As you can unlock all heroes cards without having to play the campaign, and that your profile is saved route with the active cards.

2-There a way to translate the game into Spanish by users (UI and cards), Because I see that the whole game is compiled in sharedassets.assets
Attachments
00 Heroes.jpg
00 Heroes.jpg (61.68 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: Questions Translation to Spanish and unlocking Heroes

Post by visualrob » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi, bcnkor2!

1 - Do you mean " is there a way to unlock all heroes without completing the campaigns?". There isn't, right now. [Sorry if I got the question wrong, feel free to ask again :)]
2 - If you would like to volunteer for a Spanish translation I can give you a text file / website tool to work on, and if the translation is good (and if you agree) we'll surely add it to the game.

bcnkor5

Re: Questions Translation to Spanish and unlocking Heroes

Post by bcnkor5 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:56 am

visualrob wrote:Hi, bcnkor2!

1 - Do you mean " is there a way to unlock all heroes without completing the campaigns?". There isn't, right now. [Sorry if I got the question wrong, feel free to ask again :)]
2 - If you would like to volunteer for a Spanish translation I can give you a text file / website tool to work on, and if the translation is good (and if you agree) we'll surely add it to the game.
-----------
visualrob:
1-Yes. that is the question: is there a way to unlock all heroes without completing the Campaigns?
What a pity that you can not unlock the cards in the campaign heroes.

2-Yes. I am interested in translating (The entire game in Spanish) the whole game, campaign including letters. I use the (notepad ++ and Gimp) that are free software.

I translated here and all the best to Spanish Panzer Corps and the Order of Battle Series http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=70418 or MEGAMOD Panzer Corps viewtopic.php?f=147&t=70418

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”