THE LAST PANTHER

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
shrimper61
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

THE LAST PANTHER

Post by shrimper61 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:42 am

Well that was an incredible game against CptAlatriste...I had lost all my units but for an immobilized Panther, [Too many bad cards and dice] with the main gun destroyed.
Only 3 turns left.I cant win the game,trapped by Oddball,the Stuart light tank,2 Bazookas,and Bruno around my Panther.AMAZINGLY IN THREE TURNS 15 shots against my tank 2 hits a [1] and [4] I was lucky
Bazooka and Stuart a [5] and [6] all the other shots not over [3]...I just wanted CptAlatriste to destroy my tank so the game would be over as I couild not win the game.But with all the low dice rolls it lasted till we run out of turns.
It cant be good for the game when we throw so many low dice or realistic either.

CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: THE LAST PANTHER

Post by CptAlatriste » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:23 pm

*#*ß*#ߧ%%&* Dice.... :evil: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: THE LAST PANTHER

Post by Skyarrow » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:25 am

Ahah Captain Alatriste dice... marked dice maybe :o Do you play always with the dice whom I offered to you loool?!^^

How many armies points in every side? 1000? i try a game to play 21éme PZ... "soon" lol

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”