Assault

KSMYAXE
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Assault

Post by KSMYAXE »

When I use assault the computer always rolls a 6. I always roll a 6 on my first die. Is this a glitch? If not why roll at all?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Assault

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum.

no it just seems that way, and that's random dice rolls for you, and assaults are meant to be hard
WayneCW
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by WayneCW »

That’s bulls###. Assault roll is always 6 on each side for my iPhone version. Waste of my (edited) money...
Last edited by zakblood on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insustancial
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Insustancial »

I got the sane issue.

Its is very annoying the fact you know the dice result (in an assault) before the dices start rolling.

Pd. -> I know, my english is horrible.
Insustancial

Post by Insustancial »

Hi, it is me again.
Could you please solve the assault issue ??
It is a long time ago since I ask it to you, and the game still have the same problem.
I understand that we are a few who still play the game (specially online) but we want a full working game in order to enjoy it.

Will be waiting for your answer, Thanks.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i very much doubt there will be an update on the dice, as random rolls are just that, random
StimpyJC

Post by StimpyJC »

zakblood wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:16 pm i very much doubt there will be an update on the dice, as random rolls are just that, random
I’m not sure if your being an ass or if you are just dense. We are saying the rolls aren’t random at all. In the IOS version all assault rolls are 6 every single time. That isn’t random. That is f##king constant.
Last edited by zakblood on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing bad language
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

as well as being a member here, i'm also a mod, so please refrain from typing such language, or you stay will be a short one, and i'm not sure you really understand what a random role is either, as if you roll 6 x 6's in a row, that's just lucky, but it's still a random role all the same, unless you can prove it otherwise with facts and not just talking filth, have a nice day
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

StimpyJC wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:13 pm
I’m not sure if your being an ass or if you are just dense. We are saying the rolls aren’t random at all. In the IOS version all assault rolls are 6 every single time. That isn’t random. That is f##king constant.
Please town down your language. We don't tolerate foul language and abuse of moderators.

Return to “Tech Support”