Home made games that don't end

radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Home made games that don't end

Post by radar231 »

Hi,

We , CptAlatriste and I, noticed that a few of CptAlatriste home made games don't end when we passed the last turns, even when there are no more enemy units left. And the same happened too with : Home Alone, The House by the River; we played past the set number of turns and one of us ( or with other players too ), had to give up / resign when possible. I sent a report of our last game ; Panzer Kampf ( tank fight ), I think we were at turn # 12 out of 10, objective destroyed and no enemy left and the game keeps going... :shock:

Those home made games are all new now, made with the latest patch. Is it a bug from the scenario editor ? from us ? the set up ?

Mostly why are the games going anyway after the set turns is reach ( from normal games too ) ? The game should end there and maybe the players should get points for the destroyed enemy units at least ?

Need some help here, thx.

J. 8)

PS and I think this was mentionned before :wink:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Home made games that don't end

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the report, the developers will read and reply, for me each new build, the mod needs to be opened and saved in that version to be updated to the latest build version and be fully compatible, but if you have already done this and it's the same, it's an error or bug then, thanks
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Hi,

Challenge : THE RUIN

An other home game made by CptAlatriste that doesn't end. I sent a report in turn # 9 ( out of 5 turns max ) :!:

Playing against CptAlatriste, he has the only surviving unit in the game and inside the ruin, should have won already ( before turn 9 ).

It seems that the game doesn't recognize when it is in a stale-mate mode or not and keeps going instead, or that the game should at the end of the fix turn sequence.

Help !

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Challenge : Home Alone

Playing against reynold00 ( as USA ). We are at turn # 5 ( out of 4 max... ) and the game keeps going, I have no more infantry units lefts, only Otto. Sent a report. Will either resign if that works or let reynold00 claim it in a week.

The game never ends if there are Ge and US troops inside that building. Could you make that a draw, end the game then, and at least give each players the points for killed units ?

J. 8)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the problem with home made, is has it been updated in the latest version, to do this, the mod maker needs to reload it into the latest version editor, and save it in that, then it's upto date, if a game is started half way through an update, then also this may cause issue, if the developer has anything else to add i'm sure they will here

Return to “Tech Support”