Refueling should have been here

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
JocaRamiro
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Refueling should have been here

Post by JocaRamiro »

My apologies.

Here is the message:

Hi,

I understand that I can construct a tanker that will offer refueling services to other ships. However, I need some help in making this work.
enluding a refueling module and sent it along with a fleet. I thought, when they arrived in a new system, the companion ships would simply refuel. No they did not.

I split the fleet, and then noticed there was a command for the empty group, refuel from some tanker. I chose it, nothing happened.

What am I missing here?
bobarossa
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Refueling should have been here

Post by bobarossa »

My understanding is if you include a tanker in a fleet, it will automatically refuel the other ships when it gets to a planet. I've never done it this way so I'm not sure what happens if the tanker doesn't have enough fuel to do this. I normally park a tanker at a system and refuel other fleets when they stop by. If you select the fleet that needs fuel, you should be able to press that new refuel button and get fuel from the tanker until your ships are all full or the tanker is empty. Not sure what is happening if you see no result after pressing it.
JocaRamiro

Re: Refueling should have been here

Post by JocaRamiro »

Actually, I did figure it out.

The tanker can refuel up to the amount of fuel it is carrying within its own tanks. Which makes sense. I have added the capability for it to manufacture fuel from sunlight, but that does take a long time.

Return to “Polaris Sector”