Wormholes

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
matt3916
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Wormholes

Post by matt3916 »

I've seen four different graphics used for wormholes: 1) A reddish circle around the outside; 2) A blue circle around the outside; 3) A white circle around the outside; and 4) A yellow circle with a line through it.

So far I've seen that the Blue Circles may cause a ship to be destroyed. They also do not go to the same destination every time.

All of the other three types (at least so far) always lead to the same destination and I have not yet lost a ship going through them. Still experimenting though since I've only used three wormholes three times each (two yellow line, one red circle) and another 11 wormholes twice each (three each blue, red, white and two yellow line).

Can anyone please tell me how the different wormholes work so I go stop the boring experimenting and go back to playing (the fun part)?
Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare

Re: Wormholes

Post by Ufnv »

matt3916 wrote:Can anyone please tell me how the different wormholes work so I go stop the boring experimenting and go back to playing (the fun part)?
They are all the same, so it's a question of luck.
matt3916
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by matt3916 »

Nice to know. Thanks.
oninowon
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by oninowon »

Aww, that is a shame. It would have been awesome if the wormholes behaved differently according to color (and for us to figure out their behavior). I've discovered 2 white wormholes but not wanting to deal with aliens, have not gone through them.

Return to “Polaris Sector”