Update Issue

Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set on a dying world and featuring tense tactical battles between two vastly different armies.
jermwz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Update Issue

Post by jermwz »

I don't know if anyone is paying attention to this forum anymore but I have an issue with this game. I was able to download the installer, run it, enter my serial number, and breeze through the install. However, I also downloaded the v1.0.1.4 update, which is where I hit a snag. When I run the update exe, it tells me my serial number is invalid. I checked for a solution in the forums and it seems there was one (see below) but now the links are dead. Does anyone have the solution to this or know where the document referred to in that post can be obtained? Please help.

https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=79593
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Update Issue

Post by zakblood »

just contact support where they will be able to help you, you will need the email for the game in question and give them as much details as you have, serial etc and when bought, email and username and when and where purchased etc

Please email them at support@slitherine.co.uk
jermwz

Post by jermwz »

Thanks. Yeah, contacting support was my next step but I figured I'd give this a try first. I never want to be one of those people who jumps right on support without even attempting to find an answer. So, I usually try to find an answer myself, then try to ask the community, and finally contact support if necessary. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond so thanks for that.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

if i could have suggested something else to try i also would have tbh, but as soon as it's a serial issue, supports the best ones for answers

good luck

Return to “Last Days of Old Earth”