But we have a special treat for you: a Collector’s Edition will be available, adding extra content to an already extremely rich game!
Here is a breakdown of what is contained in the Collector’s Edition of Sengoku Jidai:
- Byeongja Horan Campaign: 1637, the Manchu have invaded Korea, and the Joseon stand alone against the Qing. Will you play as the Joseon and try to expel the invaders? Or will you side with the Qing and complete the conquest of the peninsula?
- Genko Campaign: 1282, with the conquest of China almost complete, Kublai Khan turns his glance towards the land of the Rising Sun and demands it bend the knee and pay tribute to his empire. The Japanese refuse, and it leads to war. Historically, a great storm stopped the invading fleet, the “Divine Wind”. But what if there was no storm? Fight the war for Japanese independence in this what-if campaign!
- Genko Skirmishes: 4 new army lists are added to the Skirmish mode of Sengoku Jidai, introducing a Yuan army list (Mongol Invasion) and 3 Japanese ones (Hojo and two generic clans called Aoi and Akai). This skirmish module allows you to experience the very different tactics of late 13th century Japanese warfare both against the Mongol invaders and against other Japanese clans.
- Field of Glory Renaissance Core Rules E-Book: Do battle with friends and enemies alike with Field of Glory: Renaissance, the miniatures tabletop wargaming rules on which Sengoku Jidai and Pike and Shot were based. Bring history to life as you engage in ferocious combat with the finest armies of the Renaissance world. The Field of Glory: Renaissance rulebook contains all the information you need to play your first epic battle with figurines, terrain, tape measures and dice.
- Empires of the Dragon Army E-Book: The 11th companion book for Field of Glory: Ancient and Medieval reveals the secrets of the armies of Asia, from the earliest times until the end of the 15th century, from the samurai of Japan and the forces of the Qin to the elephant hordes of India and Thailand.
- Colonies and Conquest Army E-Book: Following in the footsteps of Marco Polo, Colonies and Conquest, the 4th Field of Glory Renaissance Companion, presents the armies and allies of the great civilizations of Asia in the 16th and 17th centuries, as well as the European forces that began to colonize the fringes of Asia.
Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun will be available for PC on 19th May: are you ready for the clash of spears and swords, the roaring thunder of the teppo guns and the hiss of a thousand arrows?
More information can be found on the product page.