there are only japanese unit in editor?

wzfcns
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

there are only japanese unit in editor?

Post by wzfcns »

I‘ve already buy dlc mandate of heaven,but in editor I can't find any chinese unit.In fact only japan unit in there.How can I find other nation’s unit in editor?
Working on the Silk Road mod for FOG2 and FOG2:Medieval.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: there are only japanese unit in editor?

Post by rbodleyscott »

wzfcns wrote:I‘ve already buy dlc mandate of heaven,but in editor I can't find any chinese unit.In fact only japan unit in there.How can I find other nation’s unit in editor?
The Japanese squads file was too full to fit all the Chinese units in as well, so the Korean/Chinese etc. campaigns have their own separate squads file in the individual campaigns.

You can access them as follows.

1) In the main menu click on Editor.
2) Select "New Campaign"
3) Type something in the top two boxes e.g. MyCampaign
4) Click "Copy Of"
5) Select /Campaigns/9Z1MandateOfHeaven
6) Click Accept
7) Click Accept

You can then start working on a new scenario.

If you click on the "Unit Placement Mode" flag at the top of the icons panel, you will see the Side0 unit list, and if you click it again you will see the Side1 unit list. If you press SHIFT when clicking it, you will see both unit lists merged together.

You will find your campaign in

/Documents/My Games/SJIDAI/CAMPAIGNS

You will need to change the name in the Text1.txt file otherwise it will retain the name of the campaign you copied.
Richard Bodley Scott

wzfcns

Re: there are only japanese unit in editor?

Post by wzfcns »

rbodleyscott wrote:
wzfcns wrote:I‘ve already buy dlc mandate of heaven,but in editor I can't find any chinese unit.In fact only japan unit in there.How can I find other nation’s unit in editor?
The Japanese squads file was too full to fit all the Chinese units in as well, so the Korean/Chinese etc. campaigns have their own separate squads file in the individual campaigns.

You can access them as follows.

1) In the main menu click on Editor.
2) Select "New Campaign"
3) Type something in the top two boxes e.g. MyCampaign
4) Click "Copy Of"
5) Select /Campaigns/9Z1MandateOfHeaven
6) Click Accept
7) Click Accept

You can then start working on a new scenario.

If you click on the "Unit Placement Mode" flag at the top of the icons panel, you will see the Side0 unit list, and if you click it again you will see the Side1 unit list. If you press SHIFT when clicking it, you will see both unit lists merged together.

You will find your campaign in

/Documents/My Games/SJIDAI/CAMPAIGNS

You will need to change the name in the Text1.txt file otherwise it will retain the name of the campaign you copied.
thanks alot
I'm trying to make a battle which happened in 564 AD.The battle of Mangshan.In Japan and China,this battle is known as “Prince Lanling in Battle”(兰陵王破阵)
Working on the Silk Road mod for FOG2 and FOG2:Medieval.

Return to “Modders Corner”