Bug: Gretchen track team

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
Principes
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Bug: Gretchen track team

Post by Principes » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:21 am

In the first stormclaw scenario the Gretchen track team made an appearance. Using their awesome Gretchen speed and open field running ability they moved a total of 16 squares in one turn, weaving through my entire army and recaptured the communications array. They were one of the Gretchins that spawn on the East side of the map in the last 4 turns. My Space Marines are filing a complaint with the Intergalactic Olympic Committee. The Gretchins are on the juice.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bug: Gretchen track team

Post by IainMcNeil » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Wow thats a new one! Never heard of that before :) Did you notice anything else unusual about what was going on?

Principes

Re: Bug: Gretchen track team

Post by Principes » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 pm

No. I was rocking along. waiting for the scenario to end. There were only a couple of orcs left alive and then out of left field the gretchin track team enters play. Heads down the right sideline around the trees and then loops up to capture the communications array in one 16 square move. I wasnt paying attention to their move on the previous turn but I think they may have also moved superfast then. They were only in my LOS for a brief time. I also instantly lost the scenario when they captured the comm. array. Was really funny.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”