Steam Keys for Afghanistan '11

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Steam Keys for Afghanistan '11

Post by AlbertoC »

Hi all,
If you have bought Afghanistan '11 on our store you will have a serial.

This serial is exactly the same serial you will need to redeem the game on Steam. To redeem the game in Steam, you first need to open Steam

Once you then have Steam open, you can click "Add a game" in the bottom left of the Steam client. Then in the menu which appears select "Activate a product in Steam”. You then need to click next, accept the agreement, but then you will be asked for a key. Enter the key you have been provided, in the format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX including the hyphens. Then the game will be added to your Steam account and it will begin to download.

Thanks again for your support

Alberto
Temple
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: Steam Keys for Afghanistan '11

Post by Temple »

I asked this question over on the Steam forum, but I'll ask it here as well, as someone might have the answer. Since I had a credit on Steam, I bought the game on Steam but now want to register it on the Slitherine site. Only I can't find the Steam code. Sometimes it's available when I do a Shift+Tab to bring up the overlay, but it's not there. And I looked under my Steam account but there aren't any keys. Do you know where they are hiding it?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

doesn't work this way, if you buy from the site / forum, you can register it here and get a steam key for any game which is on steam, but if bought from steam, you can't atm register it here
Temple

Post by Temple »

OK, no problem, thanks for the quick reply!

Return to “Afghanistan '11”