How can you see the Hearts & Minds scores in villages?

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

How can you see the Hearts & Minds scores in villages?

Post by FroBodine »

Since the original posting was moved, I'm posting my own questions in the hopes it will actually get answered this time.

I don't own the game yet, but am interested in buying it, so I'm just going off what I read previously.

Someone said you could not tell what the hearts & minds score was for villages. There is supposedly a mission that has a victory condition of getting the hearts & minds score to a certain number. How can you tell what the villages scores are, please? Is this still a problem with the game?

Also - someone said that they were unable to beat mission 7. Is this mission winnable, or is there a bug that makes it unwinnable currently?

Thank you.
tgb
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: How can you see the Hearts & Minds scores in villages?

Post by tgb »

You can't see individual H&M for the villages, although you do get an indication from the flag being flown in each village (US, ANA< Militia, or Taliban). You do, however, know the average H&M of the 10 villages, how much it goes up or down each turn and why. It's the average that determines victory or defeat at the end of a scenario.
ParadogsGamer
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ParadogsGamer »

In Mission 7 you need a specific H&M target for 3 of the villages. So we need to know the exact score of each village.
Every Single Soldier
Vietnam ’65 developer
Vietnam ’65 developer

Post by Every Single Soldier »

Thanks for the responses guys , appreciate it

Return to “Afghanistan '11”