Minor issue with Steam achievements

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
Rekka
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Minor issue with Steam achievements

Post by Rekka »

Got the game yesterday after being in the beta and the achievements I unlocked before aren't registered on Steam but are already validated in the game since it kept my profile from the latest beta. Not a big deal of course but I thought I should mention it here. :)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Minor issue with Steam achievements

Post by zakblood »

yes a side effect of being in the beta, option are, but not recommended by the forum staff are if you know where the profile is saved, delete it, then on a clean start, you get all the achievements, but it's not an easy task unless you know how to do it, as it's a registry one, so like i said, it's not recommended either unless you know what to do, and how to recover from it if you do it wrong etc, back up etc
Rekka

Re: Minor issue with Steam achievements

Post by Rekka »

I can't find the profile location anywhere in the forums. Could you send me the info? I've already done some registry modification before so if there is not too many stuff to do, I may try to do it. ;) Thanks.

Edit : I found this one about Vietnam '65. I'll give it a go when I have the chance. :)

Return to “Afghanistan '11”