Given where we are currently at with the update I think that it is not unreasonable that we could actually get the update done by the end of March.
However, with the Oxford round of the UK Southern League planning to use at least some of the changes and a suggestion that Campaign could use the proposals there is an opportunity for some concentrated play testing at the start of May.
Therefore, it strikes us that it would be foolish to miss this opportunity and so it would be sensible to hold back on publication until after these events. It will also give people time to try things out themselves at clubs, etc. which whilst probably giving a smaller volume is also extremely useful as has been demonstrated by the testing carried out by a few people already - plus it can get us extra feedback from the non-comp types.
So our current plan is to finalise what will essentially be a beta update within the next few weeks to be play tested up to and including Campaign. During that period I would anticipate that there would not be any material changes unless something major was found that needed to be sorted for the competitions. After that we will finalise and I would hope that it is released before the end of June.
"Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he will tell you.
If he does not, why humiliate him?" - Canon Sydney Smith